Monday, March 5, 2012

Hudson's Day

Although I think every day is Hudson's day, THIS one was extra special.


Yesterday at church his daddy gave him a name and a blessing. And how sweet it was.



He looked so handsome in his suit! (gotta have that paci) And I made him a special blankie for his day. It was so fun to have our family and friends there to honor him. He really has been such a blessing in our family. He is so loved. I feel honored just to be his mom and I'm so proud. All my happiness comes from knowing I'm with the man I love and our little boy forever.


As stressful as it was to prepare and organize to have lunch at our house after, I loved it! I loved having everyone over. It gave me the chance to finally hang things on our walls after 4 months of living here! I love our home! We sure felt the love yesterday. The support of our family and friends has been enormous since the day we became parents to this little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment