Thursday, February 3, 2011

Don't break the ice!

Remember that game? We loved it when we were little. Curtis didn't know what I was talking about. There was this little table and you would turn it upside down and squish these blocks of "ice" into the opening and it was a tight fit. There was 1 block with a bear or someone ice skating on the top. Then you would turn it back over and each player would have a little hammer and they would have to hammer 1 block of ice out. And who ever "broke the ice" and made the ice skater fall would lose. :) Good times...

Anyways! This is what I found yesterday as I was pulling into our apartment complex after work...



What the? Crazy! It sure was FREEZING yesterday! But icicles, really? I only associate icicles with SNOW! So I ran back up front a took a picture for witnesses. I don't know how I could ever live in snow. I'm freezing my butt off here in AZ!! I'm just glad I have someone to cuddle with at night when I get cold.

1 comment:

  1. that is NUTS!! I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it. Since when is Mesa cold? Is it cos I left? Am I really that hot? I kid. I kid.

    ReplyDelete