Saturday, February 5, 2011

Be mine?

Ok so I'll admit it. I'm a blog stalker. I especially love looking at craft blogs! I could spend all day going through those, one will lead you to another and then that one will lead you to another one! It's endless! I had to find something to do with all my spare time. Usually I just write all the good ideas down in hopes of making what ever I found. So I've come across a few yarn wreaths in my findings. And I've been wanting to try it. So I finally broke down and made one in honor of the big day coming up! Thank you Hobby Lobby.



:D I'm pretty pleased with it. It was very time consuming! And Curtis though wreaths were only for Christmas. We are now ready for Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Um.... this is... CUTE!!!! Go you. I have never seen a yarn wreath. I most seriously love it. Allison has her wreath up all year long, just kinda changes it with the seasons. So awesome.

    PS. Still love the kisses. I wouldn't say that I "blush" per se.. But they make my day :D

    ReplyDelete