Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentine's Day!!

I never really cared for the Valentine's Day, but that was before I met this guy...
What a stud. He's my forever Valentine. :)I LOVE him so much! I wanted to make sure he knew how much I loved him on this day of love, so I put it in writing...

We spent Valentine's night at home. He thought I should be the one to plan it since he did it last year. So I gave in and a night at home it was! I brought home our favorite food! A heart shaped PIZZA, and dessert! It does love us back! We both enjoyed it. He got me a huge canvas picture that was one of my fav. wedding pics of us. Can't wait to frame it!

And you could say I got an early Valentine's gift which arrived Saturday night....!


Look at that FACE! Oh my gosh I'm in love again! She's perfect! She's basically why we stayed home. She wants all of our attention. I love my baby! I definitely felt the love this year! I love my sweetheart! Curtis that is... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment