Sunday, June 17, 2012

Here's to you...

This post isn't about Hudson today like the last 20 have been. He's my little love and my heart has grown twice it's size to fit him in. I know I would do anything in this world for him. To make him happy. I'll love him forever, but I know one day he'll grow up and leave me.

This post is for Curtis Hofmann, my forever love. He is my constant. I love that he will always be by my side. An eternity with him is all I could ask for.

I'm sure he probably has not felt it these last 5 months as 75% of my attention has gone to Hudson. The dogs probably slept with him more than I did that first month we brought our little Hudson home. I've taken more pictures, talk more and posted more about Hudson that I have failed to mention the man I most desperately love!

Curtis has been an amazing dad and husband to Hudson and I. I know he can't wait for the day when he can shoot some hoops with Hud but for now he is patient. Which is one of my most favorite traits about him because, like I have said many times, I have no patience. Curtis literally completes me. He is everything that I am not. And I know that sounds cheesy but it is oh so true! He always does what I ask, even if it's a back massage late at night or washing the 7 bottles I have neglected. He never complains on the weekends when I ask him to get up with Hudson in the night. And most importantly he has never complained about getting up and going to work every day. Leaving behind his wife and son. He's always been a hard worker. He knows what needs to be done to provide for our family. I wouldn't want to raise my kids with any other man and I know I made the right decision to make him my husband.

So here's to you Curtis Hofmann! I love you to death and beyond! Happy Father's Day! We made one good looking little boy and I can't wait for more to come!

Your forever wife,
Kiki


I had this framed as a gift for Curtis and it was too cute not to share!

 And these are the runner ups!





No comments:

Post a Comment