Saturday, December 24, 2011

Oh there's no place like home for the Holidays!

I absolutely love Christmas time. And I love that we have our house to celebrate it in! It has slowly but surly become our home as we have painted, cleaned, and decorated it. The improvements on it will be never ending I'm sure. I love parking in a garage! Especially with all this rain! The dogs sure love all the space they have now, with out being quarantined. We have come home to a few messes, but no accidents since the first couple of days. Yay! We have indeed enjoyed this house and we are so lucky to have it!



Before & Afters
Living room/ dinning room
My huge, wonderful kitchen!
"The wall"
This was almost an all day project! Took forever but it turned out perfect! I love it! And don't know what to do with it yet! It is modge podged craft paper.
Christmas Decor... I came home the other night to this... Curtis decorating our tree. How sweet! 
TaaDaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment